It’s Friday, so I decided to drop something light to enjoy before the long weekend. In celebration of T.I.’s recent world-fail-record-setting performance of being sent back to prison before he could even make it home, I decided to look at ten moments in history that really define the unfortunate role of buffoonery in Black culture. … Continue reading
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- A Black Woman's Take on "Dark Girls"
- Of Mice and Men
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Elaine Brown)
- God Made a (Black) Farmer
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- The Obama Conspiracy
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Frederick Douglass)
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- My Tweets