Welcome to “Post-Racial America” (and ya’ll thought February was wild). There was a time in The United States when a Black man’s life was considered less than that of a white man. A time when a Black man could be humiliated and disrespected by whomever, whenever. A time when Black men could be slaughtered like … Continue reading
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- The Black Nod
- What if Roger Goodell Were Black?
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- How Dare You Call Me Racist, N*gger
- BlackWhite Handshake
- In The Club
- Door-To-Door Racism
- My Tweets