Welcome to “Post-Racial America” (and ya’ll thought February was wild). There was a time in The United States when a Black man’s life was considered less than that of a white man. A time when a Black man could be humiliated and disrespected by whomever, whenever. A time when Black men could be slaughtered like … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Paradigm Shift: The Origins of the Post-Racial Fantasy
- Things Black Women Hate
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- Stop Comparing
- Happy White History Year!
- Down-Low Racists
- Watershed Moment
- The Last Black Man
- My Tweets