Welcome to “Post-Racial America” (and ya’ll thought February was wild). There was a time in The United States when a Black man’s life was considered less than that of a white man. A time when a Black man could be humiliated and disrespected by whomever, whenever. A time when Black men could be slaughtered like … Continue reading
- Pumpkin Aversion
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- Why Lupe Fiasco Needs to Chill
- God Made a (Black) Farmer
- A Cautionary Tale
- Who Gets to Say "Nigga"
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- 28 Black People Who Make White People Uncomfortable (Nat Turner)
- My Tweets