I know you’ve all experienced this. Walking into your favorite urban McDonald’s restaurant fantasizing about a delicious milkshake and being told that the machine is “broken.” It’s a heartbreaker, and after having lived in a nice neighborhood for a while I can confirm that it’s only a problem in the hood. I can go to … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Paradigm Shift: The Origins of the Post-Racial Fantasy
- Things Black Women Hate
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- Stop Comparing
- Happy White History Year!
- Down-Low Racists
- Watershed Moment
- The Last Black Man
- My Tweets