The non-Trayvon Martin-related racial issue (I stopped writing about it for a while because the absolute clusterfuck of misinformation, stupid opinions, and racism out there on it is kind of irksome) of the moment is the controversy over the race of a fictional character in a movie. As you probably know, a lot of the … Continue reading
- Pumpkin Aversion
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- Who Gets to Say "Nigga"
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- This Week in Space Stuff
- N*ggas & Rednecks
- Why Lupe Fiasco Needs to Chill
- God Made a (Black) Farmer
- My Tweets