The non-Trayvon Martin-related racial issue (I stopped writing about it for a while because the absolute clusterfuck of misinformation, stupid opinions, and racism out there on it is kind of irksome) of the moment is the controversy over the race of a fictional character in a movie. As you probably know, a lot of the … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- Occupied!: I'm not buying it
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- The Morning Laugh (Yoga For Black People!)
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (as a Black Guy)
- Exegeezus: In Defense of "Yeezus"
- We Can't Be Racist
- Door-To-Door Racism
- The Adjustment Negro
- The Brooklyn Nets Feed the Post
- My Tweets