The non-Trayvon Martin-related racial issue (I stopped writing about it for a while because the absolute clusterfuck of misinformation, stupid opinions, and racism out there on it is kind of irksome) of the moment is the controversy over the race of a fictional character in a movie. As you probably know, a lot of the … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- What if Roger Goodell Were Black?
- The Side Eye~An Office Survival Guide
- The Morning Laugh (How White People Clap?)
- The Survival Guide Pt. 1: The Barbershop
- Door-To-Door Racism
- The Truth About "Diversity" (Pt 1 of 3)
- Who Gets to Say "Nigga"
- This Week in Space Stuff
- The Morning Laugh (Office Party)
- My Tweets