Being a Black man in America has always been scary. The United States has used us as slaves and turned a blind eye to or advocated us being publicly slaughtered. The Federal Bureau of Investigations has executed plots against our communities that sought to destroy our leaders and suppress rebellion. Law enforcement agencies have sicked dogs on us, disproportionately accosted us, used excessively violent force … Continue reading
- The 5 Classic Black Guy Poses
- So Mock Slave Auctions are Cool Now?
- The Paradigm Shift: The Origins of the Post-Racial Fantasy
- Things Black Women Hate
- From a Black Person to Niggas: Why the Food-Service Industry Hates you.
- Stop Comparing
- Happy White History Year!
- Down-Low Racists
- Watershed Moment
- The Last Black Man
- My Tweets